TC Electronic M-350 Reverb and Effects Processor for Stage and Studio
- Choice Selection of Effects: classic TC hall, cathedral, ambience, room as well as plates and springs, and the comprehensive effects section includes a number of essential compression, modulation and delay variations.
- 256 factory presets cover a wide range of applications and audio sources and enable you to use the M350 right out of the box; also allows for 99 additional user presets, for a total of 355 presets
- Easy front panel access for all reverb and effect types and parameters to ensure maximum flexibility in any given situation
- Through the included software, the user can control and edit the M350’s parameters stand-alone and in any VST environment
- Features a comprehensive I/O, an easy-to-read preset display, and provides MIDI in/out, MIDI clock tempo sync, pedal control of tap tempo, and global bypass
M350 is an extremely user-friendly dual engine rack processor equally suited for live and studio applications. It combines 15 brand-new TC-quality reverbs with 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation and compression. Studio engineers and recording musicians will benefit from the AU/VST compatible software editor, which allows for seamless control and editing integration with DAW systems. Through the included software editor, parameters and preset recalls may be fully automated or real-time controlled.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.