Sound Storm SX210 2 Way Car Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Control
- Variable Bass Boost, Selectable Phase
- Output Voltage: 8 Volt Max
- 2 Channel Inputs, 2.1 Outputs
- Variable High Pass & Subwoofer Filters
- 12 dB / Octave Filter Slope
- Dimensions: 7-3 / 8” (L) x 7-1 / 4” (W) x 1-5 / 8” (H)
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- 1 Year Warranty
From the manufacturer
How A Crossover Is Used
The Sound Storm SX210 2-way electronic crossover is a high-fidelity signal processor that allows you divide a stereo audio input signal into two frequency ranges. A high-pass output and a subwoofer output. Both outputs are stereo. For use in systems where there is a single mono subwoofer, the SX210 features a circuit which merges the left and the right subwoofer channels so that the signal presented to the left and right subwoofer outputs in mono.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.