From the manufacturer
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone ideal for recording any kind of vocals with all mainstream recording applications. The body features a zero-latency 3.5mm headphone jack to monitor microphone input. A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimize plosives during singing or speech. Also provided is a stand mount with 3/8" thread, desktop tripod stand, and a pouch for storage.
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20’) USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple iPad
- Power Options: USB bus powered
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.