QSC RMX4050a 1400 Watt Two Channel Power Amplifier
- Professional quality performance -- incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- 4000 watt RMX 4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- 1400W per channel at 4 ohms
- Dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Improved thermal performance yielding higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications
From the manufacturer
Founded nearly five decades ago, QSC, LLC, is a globally recognized leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio/video system solutions. With power amplification, loudspeaker, digital signal processing (DSP) and digital mixer engineering resources all located under one roof, QSC uniquely leverages these technologies to deliver products and systems that far outperform the sum of their parts - providing compelling solutions for professional installed, portable, production and cinema sound customers worldwide.
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
QSC RMX 4050a Power Amplifier
The QSC RMX 4050a Power Amplifier is a heavy duty amp designed for mid-size to large systems and works as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amps will at 4 ohms. The three-tier, Class H design is extremely efficient at real world power levels so you always get a powerful, clean sound. QSC designed the RMX 4050a so that less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power. All this is accomplished with a standard 15 amp plug.
- Compact size — up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
From the Studio to the Stage
TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, small-format digital mixer series ever created. From the highly compact TouchMix-8 to the flagship TouchMix-30 Pro, the TouchMix Series offers the unique features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large-format consoles in a refined and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, bands, AV production professionals and small performance venues, TouchMix goes "Beyond Mixing" by also offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
QSC has become the clear leader in power amplifier products and technology over the past four decades. We take great pride in delivering the most robust, powerful, flexible, clean, reliable and musical power amplifier solutions for any live sound application. Whether you are a musician, DJ, house of worship, event production company, restaurant, sound contractor, or other, QSC offers an amplifier solution that will deliver power for you and your speakers.
Speakers and Monitors
QSC offers a wide range of loudspeakers for all live sound applications. Whether you are a mobile DJ, independent band, event production corporate, sound contractor or other QSC has a loudspeaker solution for you that delivers great sound night after night.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.