QSC RMX1450a Stereo Power Amplifier
- Requires 2 rackspaces
- 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip balanced inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls for easy access
- Independent and defeatable clip limiters
From the manufacturer
The RMXa Series is an update on a proven line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. It offers true professional-quality performance at an affordable price.
QSC RMX1450a Power Amplifier
The RMXa Series amplifiers offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. With 500 W/CH into 4 ohms and 700 W/CH into 2 ohms all in a chassis that is less than 16 inch deep the RMX1450a is perfectly suited for performing musicians and mobile entertainers.
- Compact size
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 or 50 Hz)
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front gain controls
- Signal and Clip LED indicators
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.