MTX Audio RT8PT Universal Powered Subwoofer Enclosure
- Amplifier Power Output: 120 Watts RMS
- 8" High performance subwoofer in a carpeted, vented enclosure
- High Level and RCA inputs for easy connection in any system set up.
- External Bass Control is included for convenient control of volume from front of vehicle.
From the manufacturer
Compact Size Not Performance
Don't be fooled by the compact size of the RT8PT, this amplified and vented bass tube is designed to deliver bass like only MTX can. This low profile unit can be installed in virtually any vehicle without sacrificing space. The 8' subwoofer, integrated amplifier, and vented enclosure bass you have to experience to believe.
- Integrated 120 Watt RMS Amplifier
- 8" High Output Subwoofer
- Vented Enclosure Design
- High and Low Level Inputs for Easy Connection to Any Source
40 Years of Experience
This universal amplified enclosure was designed for new enthusiasts looking to experience what adding bass to their music sounds like and for those hard core bass fans who have unfortunately had to grow up and can no longer drive around with three 15' subs in their trunk.
The 8' high output woofer used in this unit includes a lightweight and durable polypropylene cone that efficiently moves air for excellent output. The integrated class D amplifier can deliver up to 120 watts RMS power to the subwoofer using either high or low level inputs, so it is easy to connect to any type of radio. The unit also includes an external bass control that can be connected to the amplifier and mounted near the driver allowing for adjustment on the go.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.