Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Second Generation (2nd Gen) 18 in/20 out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 1 Year Free Extended Warranty
- Eight natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain, exceptional headroom, low noise, and minimal distortion; two newly-designed instrument inputs, with increased headroom
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- 10 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thimp circuitry; two discrete headphones output with dedicated gain controls; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out; ADAT I/O (expand up to eight additional inputs and outputs)
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Control, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples
- Focusrite iOS Control now available - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
Handle Anything That Comes Your Way Our latest generation 18-in, 20-out USB audio interface can handle just about anything your band or studio can throw at it. Beautiful and rack mountable, it gives you loads of I/O, pristine sound quality, separate stereo headphone mixes, extensive expansion options and round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms*, all in a 1U space. Inputs Your Studio Deserves Scarlett 18i20 puts eight natural-sounding combination inputs at your disposal. We put two on the front, where you need them most, with newly designed instrument inputs that can handle even the hottest signals. We put six more on the back, so you can leave your mics, synths, keyboards, mixers and effects processors permanently plugged in and ready to go. If that isn’t enough for you, connect an eight-channel mic pre like the Focusrite OctoPre Mk II to the ADAT input for a total of 16 analogue inputs. Add the two channels of digital audio via S/PDIF and 16 channels of MIDI, and you can record just about anything you want.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.