Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-Field Studio Monitors - Powered Speakers 2.0 Setup Wooden Enclosure - 66w RMS
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION - Pair your phone, tablet or computer for a true hassle free wireless experience, perfect for any iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device.
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- REMOTE CONTROL - switch input sources, control volume and mute/unmute at your figure tips.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with walnut wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Versatile speakers will have you wanting to play every device off of them. Plug in your gaming console, computer or TV for exceptional sound quality. The R1700BT has built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) to prevent distortion.
The R1700BT is equipped with a 19mm dome tweeter and a 4-inch bass driver in each speaker creates rich lows and clear highs. With the front facing bass reflex port, low frequencies are emphasized giving the bass more power.
Built-in Tone Control
Conveniently located dials on the side of the speaker allow complete control of audio, bass, and treble. You can also alter your music from the ease of your couch with the wireless remote.
- Treble adjustment: -6db to +6db
- Bass adjustment: -6db to +6db
- Digital volume control resets to a comfortable level at power on
- Push-in volume control dial to select input source
- Push and hold volume control dial to reset Bluetooth pairing
Features and Accessories
Pair your smartphone to the chic bookshelf speaker through Bluetooth. With a touch of a button, you can hear endless music from your R1700BT.
All Cables Included
A compact sized remote control is included so you can adjust the volume and select input source from across the room.
|TOTAL POWER OUTPUT:||RMS 15W×2 + 18W×2||R/L: 21W+21W RMS||RMS 21W x 2||RMS 16W x2 +19W x2||RMS 24W × 2 + 36 W × 2|
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:||≥85dBA||≥85dBA||≥85dBA||≥85dBA||≥85dBA|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE:||60Hz ~ 20kHz +/-6db||75Hz ~ 18kHz +/-9db||55Hz-20KHz||60Hz ~ 20kHz||55Hz-20KHz(±3db)|
|INPUT SENSITIVITY:||PC:700±50mV, AUX:550±50mV||PC: 700±50mV AUX: 550±50mV||LINE IN1: 450±50mV LINE IN2: 550±50mV OPT/COA: 500±50mFFS Bluetooth: 700±50mFFS||PC:700±50mV, AUX:550±50mV||Line in1: 800 mV ± 50 mV Line in2: 600 mV ± 50 mV OPT: 500 mFFs ± 50 mFFs|
|INPUT TYPE:||RCA x2||RCA x2||RCA x2||RCA x2, Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial||RCA x2, Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial|
|BASS DRIVER:||4 inch (116mm)||4 inch (116mm)||4 inch (116mm)||4 inch (116mm)||5" alloy|
|TREBLE DRIVER:||Φ19 mm silk dome||Φ13 mm silk dome||Φ13 mm silk dome||φ19mm silk film||Φ25mm Ru-Fe-B silk dome|
|DIMENSONS [PER SPEAKER]:||6in x 8in x 9.75in||5.75in x 9.5in x 7in||5.75in x 9.5in x 7in||6.1in x 8.8in x 10in||9.5in x 11.25in x 7.5in|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.