BOSS Audio CH6CK Component Car Speakers - 350 Watts of Max Power and 175 Watts Per Set, Two 6.5 Inch Speakers/Crossovers/Tweeters, Full Range, 2 Way, Sold in Pairs, Easy Mounting
- CONE: Made From Polyurethane, The CH6CK 6.5 Inch Car Component Speakers Provide a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Speakers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties Giving Them The Advantage Of Longer Play Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: We Use Rubber In A Lot Of Our Speakers. It Has The Ability To Endure Much Punishment Without Any Sign Of Damage. It Compliments The Whole Structure Of The Speaker By Allowing Constant Abuse Where It Is Most Needed, Without The Wear And Tear
- TWEETER: A Piezoelectric Tweeter Is More Resistant To Overloads And Can Be Used Without A Crossover Due To Its’ Electrical Property.
From the manufacturer
Tweeter: Mylar Dome
Generally, the dome tweeter is a step up from the semi-dome tweeter, primarily because of improved sound dispersion. The dome shape radiates sound with a wider dispersion pattern than the semi-dome design. Since high-frequency sound waves are very directional, a wider dispersion of the sound waves will give you a larger 'sweet spot' to work with when setting up your system.
Chaos Exxtreme CH6CK
Let it take over
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called Chaos Exxtreme. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
- Full Range 350 Watt 6.5” 2-way Component System
- Power Handling (peak): 175 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: 6.9” x 6.9” x 3.2”
- Mounting depth: 2.4”
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 1” High Temperature
- Basket Structure: Stamped
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.