BOSS Audio CH6950 Car Speakers - 600 Watts of Power Per Pair and 300 Watts Each, 6 x 9 Inch, Full Range, 5 Way, Sold in Pairs, Easy Mounting
- CONE: Made From Polyurethane, The CH6950 6 x 9 Inch Car Speakers Provide a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Speakers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties Giving Them The Advantage Of Longer Play Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: We Use Rubber In A Lot Of Our Speakers. It Has The Ability To Endure Much Punishment Without Any Sign Of Damage. It Compliments The Whole Structure Of The Speaker By Allowing Constant Abuse Where It Is Most Needed, Without The Wear And Tear
- TWEETER: A Piezoelectric Tweeter Is More Resistant To Overloads And Can Be Used Without A Crossover Due To Its’ Electrical Property.
From the manufacturer
Piezoelectric tweeters have several advantages over conventional tweeters. They are resistant to overloads that would normally destroy most high frequency drivers and they can be used without a crossover due to their electrical properties. The active element is basically a piece of polarized material (i.e. some parts of the molecule are positively charged, while other parts of the molecule are negatively charged).
Chaos Exxtreme CH6950
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called Chaos Exxtreme. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
- Full Range 600 Watt 6 x 9 Inch 5-way Speakers
- Power Handling (peak): 300 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: 9.3” x 6.5” x 4”, Mounting depth: 3.1”
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20KHz, Sensitivity: 93 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 1.25” High Temperature, Tweeter: .5” Piezo, Midrange: 1” Polyimide Dome
- Basket Structure: Stamped
- Grills Included
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called CHAOS EXXTREME. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
Unleash the chaos with Boss Audio Systems' Chaos Exxtreme speakers--sound so good they had to add an extra x. These 5-way coaxials give you a monster 600 Watts of power handling, the detailed frequency reproduction of four-ways plus an additional piezo supertweeter for further high-end definition. The red cones back it up nicely, and look wicked to boot.
Unleash the chaos. Click to enlarge.
5-way sound for increased definition in a normal-sized speaker.
A perfect upgrade or replacement for your OEM speakers.
Poly Injection Cone
The CH6950 sound is built upon its red metallic poly injection cones, which produce crystal clear sound and look great doing it.
The butyl rubber surround lets you get the most out of your speaker, and will hold up to all the stresses of the auto environment (sunlight, extreme temperatures, etc.).
The CH6950 is a full-range coaxial speaker, utilizing a midrange speaker with polymide cone, a 1-inch polymide dome tweeter, and two 1/2-inch piezo tweeters in addition to the woofer. The result is an increased quality and depth to your music without a complicated install. Drop it in and be done with it.
- Power Handling, Peak: 600W
- Magnet Structure: 80 Oz.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL 1 Watt/1 Meter: 93 dB
- Cone Material: Poly Injection
- Voice Coil: 1-1/4-inch Aluminum
- Tweeter: 1-inch Polymide Dome / Two 1/2-inch Piezo
- Midrange: 2-1/2-inch Polymide Cone
What's in the Box
Boss Audio CH6950 6-Inch x 9-Inch 5-Way Speaker (pair), User's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.