BOSS Audio CH6530 Car Speakers - 300 Watts of Power Per Pair and 150 Watts Each, 6.5 Inch, Full Range, 3 Way, Sold in Pairs, Easy Mounting
- CONE: Made From Polyurethane, The CH6530 6.5 Inch Car Speakers Provide a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Speakers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties Giving Them The Advantage Of Longer Play Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: We Use Rubber In A Lot Of Our Speakers. It Has The Ability To Endure Much Punishment Without Any Sign Of Damage. It Compliments The Whole Structure Of The Speaker By Allowing Constant Abuse Where It Is Most Needed, Without The Wear And Tear
- TWEETER: A Piezoelectric Tweeter Is More Resistant To Overloads And Can Be Used Without A Crossover Due To Its’ Electrical Property.
From the manufacturer
Piezoelectric tweeters have several advantages over conventional tweeters. They are resistant to overloads that would normally destroy most high frequency drivers and they can be used without a crossover due to their electrical properties. The active element is basically a piece of polarized material (i.e. some parts of the molecule are positively charged, while other parts of the molecule are negatively charged).
Chaos Exxtreme CH6530
Love Your Music
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called Chaos Exxtreme. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
- Full Range 300 Watt 6.5" 3-way Speakers
- Power Handling (peak): 150 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: 6.6” x 6.6” x 2.4”
- Mounting depth: 2.1”, Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 18KHz, Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 1” High Temperature, Tweeter: .5” Piezo, Midrange: 1” Polyimide Dome
- Basket Structure: Stamped
- Grills Included
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.