Blue Microphones Yeti PRO XLR/USB Condenser Mic Bundle with Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen and USB C-Type Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports
- CONNECTS TO A VARIETY OF EQUIPMENT - The Yeti Pro is the only USB microphone that is equipped with a dual XLR cable. It lets you connect the mic to high-end preamps, mixers and other pro studio gears.
- MONITOR YOUR RECORDING IN REAL-TIME - Blue Microphones designed the Yeti Pro with a standard 1/8" headphone jack for playback and real-time monitoring, without latency delays.
- PROVIDES 4 POLAR PATTERN MODES - Select the Stereo setting for recording the rich sound of your vocals or an ensemble choir. The Cardioid mode picks up voice-overs and podcasts sound the best. Go for Omnidirectional when you want to pick up sounds equally from all directors, ideal to use for orchestras and conference calls. Go for Bidirectional setting when you want to capture sound sources.
- CONNECTS TO COMPUTERS - Being plug-and-play, the Yeti microphone is automatically recognized by OS X and Windows computers. The included hub allows you to connect it to modern Type-C devices like MacBooks.
- INCLUDES - Blue Microphones Yeti PRO XLR / USB Condenser Mic. Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable.
Blue Microphones Yeti PRO XLR / USB Condenser Mic
For detailed audio recording, always go for the Yeti Pro from Blue Microphones! It delivers 192kHz/24bit resolution and features a dual XLR breakout cable.
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Sample Rate: 22kHz~192kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Headphone Frequency Response: 15Hz~22kHz
- Impedance: Greater than 16 Ohm
- SNR: 114dB
- System Requirements: Windows 7, XP, Vista with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0 | Mac OS X (10.6.4 or higher) with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0
- Cable: 12" Y-Cable (1 stereo XLR & 2 monoaural XLR connectors) | 9' shielded USB Cable
- Weight: 1.2lbs (Mic) | 2.2lbs (Stand)
Also Comes With:
Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub
- The lightweight Blucoil USB Type-C Hub is a portable multi-port adapter that provides fast charging and efficient data transfer. It features three USB 3.0 ports (also compatible with USB 2.0) and one Micro USB Port. Each port has 1A current and 5V voltage.
- Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
- Interface: Type-C cable
- Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
- Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
- Certification: CE, FCC
Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen
- The Blucoil 6" diameter Pop Filter has two-layered mesh for blocking plosive sounds and protecting the microphone from dust. It also features a 360° flexible gooseneck, which you can adjust to any angle. The Pop Filter also works with the following microphones:
- Blue Microphones: Yeti Pro and USB, Snowball iCE and Studio, Spark Digital
- AKG: P220, P420
- Audio Technica: AT2020, AT2035
- Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.